Would you enjoy working in a back office as AR accountants do but at the same time you would like to be pro-active and communicate with your customers more?
In this role, you can be in charge of both!
We are looking for a candidate to join our top Prague clients’ Account Receivable team as a Customer Service Advisor.
- Manage your own portfolio of customers;
- Respond to customer’s needs and problems and proactively contact customers in order to advise them regarding their invoices and processes connected with the payment;
- Identify problems with the orders, invoices or payments;
- Follow up with customers;
- Be responsible for the process until the payment is received and the receivable is cleared;
- Continuously communicate with both customers and different departments within the company.
In order to manage your tasks you will:
- Use SAP and CRM systems daily;
- Communicate with customers primarily via email
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus
- Lunch allowance
- Multisport card
- Training and courses
- Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
- Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
- Educational background in finance/accounting or similar
- Previous experience in AR would be a plus
- Strong command of English and German (B2)
- Good communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving attitude