Your typical working day:
- Invoice Processing with Purchase Orders
- Checking Order Status
- Providing Supplier Statement Reconciliation’s
- Processing Supplier Payment and Supplier Ledger Inquiries
- Communicating with internal Business Partners and Warehouse
Nabídka: Why should you apply?
- You will get support from the beginning of your career path from the international team with a very friendly atmosphere
- You will become a member of a global market leader
- Long–term relationship with a company: the first contract for 1 year, after that the opportunity to be promoted to a senior role
- Benefits package: meal vouchers, cafeteria, sports contribution, 25 days of holiday, sick days, multisport card, notebook, transport allowance and more
- Modern offices are located close to Jinonice, Prague 5
Požadavky: We are looking for fresh graduated student/junior specialist who would like to develop professional skills in accounting and finance. As Junior AP Analyst you will be responsible for processing invoices and payments to vendors, supporting with reconciliations, and preparing reports.
Do you want to start your career in a leading pharmaceutical company? Are you fluent in English? Did you use Excel during your studies or in the workplace? This is your chance to start your career!
We are searching for:
- Fresh graduated student or junior specialist with a bachelor’s degree in economics/finance or experience with invoices
- A person with fluent in English (at least B2 level), will be used daily
- Self-motivated person, who is able to manage time to effectively cope with busy periods
- Experience with working in Excel and SAP is a plus