Do you speak fluent German and advanced English?
Do you have experience in administration?
Are you able to work at least 4h/day?
If your answer is YES, then send us your CV and become an assistant of the international company’s top management!
- organizational and administrative support of the daily agenda of the managers (German speaking countries)
- communication with other colleagues and external clients via email, chat or phone
- Organizing travel arrangements
- Organizing meetings, calls, conferences
- Administrative tasks related to the agenda
- Ad hoc tasks
Longterm cooperation for 20-35h/w (HPP contract with other benefits)
Possibility of 100% home office
- flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers (100CZK a day/ contribution is 55CZK)
- Cafeteria points, 1 150CZK per month for the first 2 years
- Home office
- Training and language courses
- Pension and Life Insurance
* Fluent German (C1) and English (minimum B2)
* Previous - at least short - work experience in a similar role is needed
* Good communication and organizational skills
* MS Office - user knowledge
* Excellent time-management skills