Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding worldwide firm?
Our client is looking for a PMO Analyst.
The following are your responsibilities as a PMO Analyst:
- Ensure project completion
- Write reports to detect and mitigate health hazards
- Upkeep of dashboards
- Information and data analysis
- Participation on process improvements
- Budget forecasts
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 4 Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Referral bonuses
- Multisport card
- Refreshment in the office
- Work on interesting projects
- Professional development
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1)
- PMO or project management experience (3+ years) is required.
- Project management experience
- Communicational skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is an advantage!