Do you speak fluent German and English?
Do you have some work experience with the administration?
Are you interested in working for an international company based in Prague?
If so, then we have a great opportunity for you! Read on...
Our client, a successful international company, is looking for a Virtual Assistant who would join their team. Your daily responsibilities will be:
- Coordination of daily work agenda
- Arranging conference calls and video conferences
- Booking flights, taxis, hotels, etc.
- Ensuring calendar of internal management as well as external clients
- Administrative support (reporting, control of invoices, etc.)
- Ad-hoc tasks
Workload: 20h / 40h
Full-time home office or Hybrid Working
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Sick days
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of Home Office
- Cafeteria points ( 1 150 CZK)
- Meal vouchers
- Pension and Life Insurance
- Training and language courses
- Team-building events
- Refreshments at the workplace
- Referral bonus
- Previous work experience similar to this position
- Strong command of German (C1) and English (B2)
- The knowledge of the MS Office package
- Communication skills
- Detail-oriented personality